about 1 year ago
Sweet. Salt. Smoke. Add an egg and you've got brunch. Add a frisee, avocado and lemon side salad and you have dinner.
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and diced
- 1 small red onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 ounces smoked trout, broken into small pieces
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 ounces Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
Cook sweet potatoes in salted water until just fork tender. Drain.
Mix yogurt with dill.
Saute onions in oil until soft. Add sweet potatoes to saute pan and let them brown on one side before tossing them in the pan. Add the trout and toss with the potatoe. Cook just until the fish is warm.
Serve warm with a dollop of dilled yogurt.
- 279 calories
- 20g total fat
- 4g saturated fat
- 45mg cholesterol
- 71mg sodium
- 11g carbohydrate (1g dietary fiber, 7g sugar)
- 15g protein