about 1 year ago
This muffin recipe is delicious and easy to make, as well as being a great way to enjoy local strawberries. Frozen strawberries could work if there are none fresh in stock at the store.
- 1 1/3 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 3/4 cups rolled oats
- 2 teaspoons 365 baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup 365 agave syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Ener-G Egg Replacer plus 2 tbsp water (whisked)
- 3/4 cups 365 vanilla almond milk
- 1/3 cup Earth Balance Spread, melted
- 1 cup strawberries, chopped
- cinnamon and sugar for sprinkling
In a medium bowl, combine dry ingredients, and whisk together wet ingredients in a small bowl.
Add wet to dry and mix until just moistened. Fold in berries and divide evenly into the 12 cups of a greased muffin tin.
Sprinkle the top of each muffin with a bit of cinnamon and sugar.
Bake at 400 degrees for about 16 minutes, until a wooden toothpick comes out clean.
- 465 calories
- 1g total fat
- 0g saturated fat
- 2mg cholesterol
- 11105mg sodium
- 55g carbohydrate (2g dietary fiber, 17g sugar)
- 1g protein