about 1 year ago
I made this salmon recipe for my family and they really loved it and wanted me to make it for them again several times later. I like using the roasted corn salsa on my grilled tofu and seitan steaks as well.
- 4 fresh salmon fillets (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 1 jar (16 ounces) 365 Picante Sauce
- 1 teaspoon 365 olive oil
- 2 ears of cooked corn, kernels cut from the cob
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Heat the oven to 400°F. .Place the salmon in a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan. Spoon 1/2 cup of the picante sauce over the fish.
Bake for 15 minutes or until the fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Heat the oil in an 8-inch skillet over medium heat. Add the corn and cook for 4 minutes or until the corn starts to brown.
Stir the remaining picante sauce, cilantro and lemon juice in the skillet and heat through. Serve the salmon with the corn salsa.
- 413 calories
- 27g total fat
- 6g saturated fat
- 109mg cholesterol
- 117mg sodium
- 0g carbohydrate (0g dietary fiber, 0g sugar)
- 41g protein